Easy to be installed directly between scanner and antenna without any adapter. Perfect for scanners, SDR Dongles and large band receivers.
- Return loss to about 98 MHz 60 dB
- Perfect for remove the intermodulation problem when you connect a scanner or a SDR flash drive to a external antenna, or if strong signals from broadcasting station occur
- Perfect for listening radio amateur bands, NOAA satellites reception, civil frequencies, etc…
- We cured the look and the practicality in every detail. You can use it without external adapters. it is super light and isolate.
- Its weight is 15 grams.
- Brass filter covered by a special very resistant rubber protection.
Pure milled brass, very isolated FM98-SMA
Arriving to almost -70dB dimming to 98 MHz in 15 gr and with less than 5 cm high is not easy.
Everything has to be perfect!
Price: € 49.00
I CONNECTED MY SCANNER TO AN EXTERNAL ANTENNA LIKE DISCONE O VERTICAL, BUT THE SCANNER DOES NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING.
ALSO THE RADIO S-METER HAS ON ALL FREQUENCIES 9+60 AND I CAN’T HEAR ANYTHING.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR FILTER?
Hi, yes, absolutely! The problem you described, is about intermodulation and is surely provoked by strong broadcasting FM that is everywhere today.
You can install the notch filter FM98-SMA directly between your receiver and your external antenna.
You can see right away that the s-meter will go at the minimum and finally you will receive all the frequencies without any problem.